So, basically all I am eating at the moment is Nana Nice Cream, I just can’t get enough. I am biased, but it is genuinely my favourite thing to eat.
I have a pot for breakfast with a sprinkling of granola, and perhaps a little drizzle of melted chocolate. I also love it alongside lots of fresh fruit, or if I am in a hurry, I blend a pot into my smoothie (usually the Choconana) and add some protein powder for an energising start to the day!
At the weekend, breakfasts are a more leisurely affair and I’ve recently started making Nana Nice Cream waffle sandwiches. Aka…heaven in a mouthful. Honestly. I also love these for pudding, but there is something about having them for breakfast that just feels luxurious even though you know the Nana Nice Creams are guilt free.
The deliciously healthy Nana Nice Cream is insanely good sandwiched between two light and fluffy waffles. Dairy free, no refined sugar, gluten free, yet really satisfying and tastes amazing.
Simply reach for your pot of Nana Nice Cream. ALL the flavours work beautiful so just pick your favourite from Banilla, Strawbana and Choconana.
- ½ cup spelt flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1/16 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 2 tsp oil , coconut or sunflower
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- Grease a waffle iron with oil.
- Preheat according to manufacturer’s instructions for your machine.
- Mix together the dry ingredients and then pour wet ingredients into dry, and stir until evenly combined.
- When iron is hot, pour half of the batter into the center of the iron, and close the lid. Don’t lift the lid before the waffle is done cooking or it will stick…and there’s nothing more disappointing.
- Cook until lovely and golden.
- I let them sit for a few minutes so they are warmish but not hot before scooping on the Nana Nice Cream and sandwiching together between the waffles.