Just in time for Easter! Now don’t tell me that I don’t spoil you…
This chocolate is a revelation. It’s seriously easy to make, which would be dangerous, if this chocolate wasn’t so deliciously un-bad for you! Now I’m not sure un-bad is actually a word per se….but my mouth is full of this chocolate and quite frankly nothing else seems to matter. It’s that good!
The chocolate base only has 3 ingredients. Yes, that’s right, three ingredients! No unnecessary nonsense goes into these little goodies, and they taste all the better for it!
Chocolate that is dairy free and only takes mere minutes to make…your prayers have been answered. Swooooooooon.
The sky is the limit with the toppings you want to put on the chocolate, my personal favourites are a sprinkling of Maldon sea salt, or a spattering of freeze dried raspberries. A mixture of crushed nuts and dried fruit always works a dream too. But feel free to play around!
To make a modest slab of the most simple, but ridiculously good chocolate, you will need:
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil,melted
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa/cacao
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (add a little more depending on how bitter/sweet you like your chocolate)
- Toppings: sea salt, freeze dried raspberries, chopped pistachio and dried cranberries
- Simply add the melted coconut oil, the cocoa and the maple syrup to a bowl and stir.
- It will come together I promise, and when it does...you've made chocolate!
- Then, spread it out onto a piece of baking parchment and top with toppings of your choice.
- Leave to set in the fridge for 20 minutes or so.
- Then, break into shards and devour!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the blog you lovely lot, that way, you will never miss a post…Hurrah!