This tastes so naughty you won’t believe that it contains no butter
Soft, squidgy naughtiness.
Melt in the mouth fudge that tastes like a decadently rich chocolate ice cream.
Healthy. Takes 1 minute to whip up and tastes devilishly good.
Sort of the edible equivalent to tall, dark and handsome.
The coconut oil will do wonders for your skin and hair and the dark chocolate is chock-a-block full of anti-oxidants. Even better than a tall, dark, handsome stranger!
One batch will go a long way, so to make 12 squares of fudge you will need:
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- ⅔ cup of coconut milk
- ¼ cup of cacao powder
- 1 cup of 70% chocolate
- All you have to do is pop everything into a pan and heat gently onto a low heat until everything is smooth and lump free. This will only take about a minute or so. Just do make sure that the mixture is completely smooth
- Line a brownie tray (mine was about 8 inches x 6 inches) with baking parchment
- Try to resist slurping the whole lot and pour the amazing chocolate goo (technical term) into the lined tin
- Pop it in the fridge and then leave overnight
- Slice into squares and serve only to people you really love.
These will keep quite happily in an airtight container in the fridge for about a week, but I promise you they won’t last that long.
These make the most perfect person to make for someone. Wrap them up and pop a bow on. I made these for my dad for fathers day. Happy Father’s Day Fudge!