I’ve been sitting on this recipe for a while now and the only thing I can say is that I am very sorry for not sharing it with you sooner.
No I haven’t literally been sitting on fudge, that would be weird and very wasteful. But I came up with this a while ago and have been swirling round in a peanut butter fudge frenzy and selfishly I am yet to tell you about it.
Not only is this fudge deliciously good for you, but it only has three ingredients AND it takes less than five minutes to make. Five Minute Food. That’s how I like to roll. Sorry Jamie Oliver, but this is where it’s at.
This fudge is melt-in-your-mouth perfect. It’s creamy, peanut buttery, silky, nutty and just generally delicious.
It probably goes without saying, but only peanut butter lovers need apply. If you aren’t a fan, you probably aren’t going to love this fudge…in which case can I draw your attention over here. Now, that everyone’s happy, let me show you lovely people to this delicious place full of fudge. Right this way…
- ½ cup coconut butter
- ⅓ cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Line a 4 x 6 baking tray/dish with baking parchment
- Then, simply pop all the ingredients into a pan
- Then, very gently heat until it's all melted together
- Pour into the lined tray. Leave to set in the fridge for a couple of hours
- Then cut into squares and enjoy!
These keep beautifully in the fridge for a couple of weeks, but I highly doubt they will last that long.
Happy weekend everyone! x